Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy, really good way to have a vegetarian cook out. Fresh vegetables are SO GOOD!
- zesty Italian dressing (I use fat-free)
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 medium yellow squash (yellow zucchini)
- 12 ounces whole fresh button mushrooms
- additional vegetables (cherry tomatoes, onions, new potatos, or chopped bell peppers)
- garlic salt, to taste
- Fire Up Grill --.
- Slice squashes (and additional veggies) into bite size pieces.
- Place in a dish with italian dressing. Let marinade for 30 mins or up to an hour.
- Skewer on metal skewers.
- place on squares of foil. Sprinkle with garlic salt and wrap (not too tightly).
- Place on grill. Cook for about 10-15 minutes-20 if you want 'em really well done.
- Remove foil and enjoy.
Yummy! I really enjoyed these skewers. Simple and tasty. Thanks VeggieHippie for sharing. Made for Zaar Alphabet Soup Tag.
Really good! I mixed up the veggies but otherwise I prepared exactly as indicated. Both DH and I really enjoyed these and will use this recipe regularly throughout the summer. Thanks!
Really great way to use our abundance of zucchini and yellow squash. I also added mushrooms, onions, and green and yellow peppers. I skipped the foil and put them directly on the grill. These veggies went great with burgers!