- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, uncooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix oil, preserves, vinegar, mustard, curry powder and garlic in shallow glass or plastic dish.
- Add shrimp, turning to coat with glaze.
- cover and refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes.
- heat grill.
- Remove shrimp from glaze; reserve glaze.
- Thread shrimp on six skewers, leaving space between each.
- Grill kabobs uncovered 6 to 8 minutes, brushing several times with glaze and turning once, until shrimp are pink and firm.
- Discard any remaining glaze.