Prep 25 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another great meal to grill outdoors. I am spending all of my free time outdoors grilling on my patio and attending to my flowers and just enjoying the sunshine while it lasts.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown mustard
- 1⁄3 cup minced fresh basil leaf
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 metal skewers
- In a small bowl, mix oil, butter, lemon juice, mustard, basil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place shrimp in a large, resealable plastic bag. Add oil-basil mixture and toss to coat.
- Allow to marinate for 20 minutes before threading onto skewers.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Place shrimp on hot grill.
- Cover and cook until grill marks form on one side, about 3 minutes.
- Turn skewers over and cook until shrimp are fully cooked, about 2-3 minutes longer.
- Serve and enjoy.