Recipe by Doris Barrick
A different way to grill potatoes. This recipe came from Midwest Living.
Top Review by JillAZ
Yummy potatoes! These potatoes are very good. They turn out crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. I did add some salt and pepper and a little greek seasoning instead of Italian. I served with Lemon Herb Salmon done on the grill for a delicious dinner. Thanks!
- 12 -15 whole small red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried italian seasoning, crushed
- 1 dash garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrub potatoes and cut in half or quarters if they are large.
- Put into microwave safe 1 1/2 quart covered casserole dish with water.
- Micro on 100% power for 4 to 5 minutes or until just tender, stirring once.
- Drain and cool slightly.
- In a bowl, combine mayo,broth, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Cover, chill for at least 1 hours Thread potatoes onto 4 long skewers and leave 1/4" between pieces.
- Grill on an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 12 to 14 minute or until golden brown, turning occasionally.
- This can also be done under your oven broiler.
- Cooking time includes chilling.