- 1 lb peeled shrimp
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 15 ounces pineapple chunks, drained reserving 2 Tbs. juice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 green onions, cut into 1 " pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soy sauce, pineapple chunks, pineapple juice, oil, garlic, crushed red pepper and green onions in plastic bag. Add shrimp. Marinate at least 1 hour. I usually let it marinate a few hours.
- Place shrimp, pineapple and green onions on skewers. Grill until pink.