Recipe by Sydney Mike
This Southeast Asian recipe is posted just as I begin Zaar's World Tour 4! Preparation time does not include time (over 5 minutes) is chicken is left in marinade longer.
Top Review by loof
Loved this chicken! Made as directed but did not garnish with the cilantro. The lime was a great touch, perfect with the other flavors. This recipe produced delicious, moist and flavorful chicken - thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons lime juice (optional)
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put peanut butter into a small saucepan over medium heat, then add curry & enough coconut milk to achieve a creamy considtency.
- Cook over low heat, whisking for about 5 minutes, but DO NOT BOIL.
- Stir in soy sauce & lime juice, then remove from heat.
- Place chicken breasts in shallow bowl & pour marinade over breasts, turning to coat completely.
- Marinate chicken anywhere from 5 minutes up to an hour.
- Start charcoal or gas grill or preheat broiler ~ Fire should only be moderately hot.
- Grill or broil slowly, about 10-12 minutes or until nicely browned & cooked through.
- Serve hot with fresh lime juice, a lime wedge & some cilantro for garnish.