1/2 Photos of Skewered Chicken With Peanut Sauce
Sydney Mike's Note:
This Southeast Asian recipe is posted just as I begin Zaar's World Tour 4! Preparation time does not include time (over 5 minutes) is chicken is left in marinade longer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put peanut butter into a small saucepan over medium heat, then add curry & enough coconut milk to achieve a creamy considtency.
- 2Cook over low heat, whisking for about 5 minutes, but DO NOT BOIL.
- 3Stir in soy sauce & lime juice, then remove from heat.
- 4Place chicken breasts in shallow bowl & pour marinade over breasts, turning to coat completely.
- 5Marinate chicken anywhere from 5 minutes up to an hour.
- 6Start charcoal or gas grill or preheat broiler ~ Fire should only be moderately hot.
- 7Grill or broil slowly, about 10-12 minutes or until nicely browned & cooked through.
- 8Serve hot with fresh lime juice, a lime wedge & some cilantro for garnish.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skewered Chicken With Peanut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.2
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 719.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 22.0 g
- Protein 24.4 g