Skewered Beef Strips with Spicy Honey Glaze
- Slice beef across grain into 1/4 inch thick strips.
- Thread strips onto 12 wooden skewers and place in glass baking dish (Soak skewers in cold water for 20 min's. to prevent burning) Heat broiler or grill.
- Combine soy sauce, vinegar, ginger and ground red pepper, pour over skewers and marinate 10 min's.
- turning once.
- Dran marinade into small saucepan; stir in honey and brush mixture over beef.
- Bring remaining mixture to a boil; boil 2 min's.
- Broil or grill skewered beef for 3 to 4 min's.
- Serve remaining honey glaze as a dipping sauce.