Recipe by GotBoxer?
A tasty little tidbit that does well on an appetizer tray. I usually serve this with either a horseradish sauce or a "bloody mary" sauce.
- 10 ounces cocktail onions, rinsed well
- 1 lb beef tenderloin, cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Season Beef with salt, pepper, herbs de provence and garlic.
- Heat 1 Tbs olive oil in a pan over high heat, sear beef on all sides and remove to plate.
- Heat 1 Tbs olive oil in pan over medium heat, add onions and cook for about 5 minutes or until soft and lightly golden brown; remove to plate with beef.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Take a toothpick and skewer an onion and piece of beef, place on a serving tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- Serve warm.