- 1 banana
- 12 strawberries, cut in half
- 12 fresh pineapple chunks
- 8 scoops French vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 grated lemon, rind of
- 1⁄2 grated orange, rind of
Directions See How It's Made
- Alternate fruit on short wooden skewers.
- Divide ice cream scoops between four sundae dishes and set skewers on top and refrigerate.
- Heat butter in frying pan.
- Stir in sugar and cook until golden brown.
- Mix constantly.
- Add orange juice and rinds and continue cooking to reduce by half.
- Cool slightly then pour over kebabs and serve.