Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- a healthy mouth-watering tofu in a flavorful and rich Chinese char siu sauce with a spicy blend of jalapeno peppers and onions in a dish you’ll surely love
- - In a casserole, combine the mixture of char siu sauce, hoisin sauce, stir-fry sauce, soy sauce and water. Set aside.
- - In an oven toaster, toast the tofu in 20 minutes.
- - Mix the mixture well and combine with onions, peppers and tofu.
- - In a sizzling plate, sizzle the tofu in 2 minutes and serve hot.