Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My sister made these for us when we came to visit for the 4th of July holiday. Very tasty.
Make and share this Sizzling Steak Kebabs recipe from Food.com.
- Blanch squash in salted, boiling water for 3 minutes, no longer.
- Drain and rinse under cold water; pat dry.
- In a large bowl, mix squash, beef, bell pepper, mushrooms, and dressing.
- Let marinate 15 minutes.
- Thread onto 4 (12") metal skewers.
- Grill or broil kebabs 8-10 minutes, turning several times, for medium-rare.
- Serve with buttered orzo if desired.