Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My sister made these for us when we came to visit for the 4th of July holiday. Very tasty.
Make and share this Sizzling Steak Kebabs recipe from Food.com.
- 12 baby pattypan squash, cut into chunks
- 1 lb beef tenderloin, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 green pepper, cleaned, seeded, cut into chunks
- 12 small white mushrooms, cleaned (Do not cut in half)
- 1⁄2 cup Italian vinaigrette dressing
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Blanch squash in salted, boiling water for 3 minutes, no longer.
- Drain and rinse under cold water; pat dry.
- In a large bowl, mix squash, beef, bell pepper, mushrooms, and dressing.
- Let marinate 15 minutes.
- Thread onto 4 (12") metal skewers.
- Grill or broil kebabs 8-10 minutes, turning several times, for medium-rare.
- Serve with buttered orzo if desired.