1/2 Photos of Sizzling Steak ( Chinese)
Wild Thyme Flour's Note:
Simple and wonderful. Adapted from chinese cooking class cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel onions and cut into wedges. Beat the thinly sliced meat slightly with a meat mallet.
- 2Mix the water and baking soda, pour over steak and leave to stand 1 hour.This helps to tenderise the meat, But not an essential step.
- 3Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan or wok . cook onions until nice and caramelised. Remove the onions from pan and arrange on a plate.
- 4Add 2 tbsp oil to the pan ,add the drained steak and cook over high heat to dry the water and brown the meat.
- 5Add the sauces, wine and sugar to the pan with the steak . Return to the boil,reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- 6Spoon the meat over the onions and serve.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sizzling Steak ( Chinese)
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.2
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 419.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 4.9 g