1/2 Photos of Sizzling Spanish Garlic Prawns - Tapas Style
French Tart's Note:
Sizzling Spanish seafood, perfect for a summer's evening or a tapas party. This simple, baked dish is one of our favourites, great with a glass of ice-cold Fino. You can serve these in the middle of the table - in a large, attractive earthenware dish or in individual bowls. Provide plenty of paper napkins for fingers and faces!! Or, finger bowls with iced lemon water would be a nice idea. Tactile food at its best!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7.
- 2Preparing prawns:To butterfly the prawns simply slit the prawns lengthways but don't go all the way through and remove the vein.
- 3Divide the prawns, garlic, chilli or pimenton, sherry and olive oil between 6 small ovenproof dishes or use 1 large one.
- 4Cook for 8 - 12 minutes, depending on the size of the dish or dishes, or until pink and sizzling.
- 5Sprinkle with the parsley and serve with crusty bread & lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sizzling Spanish Garlic Prawns - Tapas Style
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.0
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 228.0 mg
- Sodium 230.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 30.7 g