Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
This recipe is for shrimp appetizers but you could use this as a main dish also. Double or triple the recipe. I have aslo used scallops for this. both are equally good.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- fresh baguette, for serving
- In a bowl, stir together the olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, paprika, shrimp, lemon juice, sherry, salt and pepper.
- Saute the shrimp mixture on the stovetop over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 6 minutes until shrimp is cooked.
- Serve immediately with the baguette alongside.