Recipe by JillAZ
from "The Best Freezer Cookbook". When I made this I used 2 lbs of jumbo (6-8 count per pound) shrimp. They took 18 minutes to cook. This is really yummy with a good crusty bread, some salad and white wine.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place peeled shrimp in a 9 inch ovenproof baking dish or pie pan.
- Tuck slices of garlic in amoung the shrimp.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper flakes.
- Drizzle oil evenly over the top.
- Bake shrimp in oven for 10-12 minutes stirring once or twice. Shrimp should be pink and oil will be bubbling.
- Serve immediately with crusty bread.