1/6 Photos of Sizzling Sherry Shrimp With Garlic
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This recipe can also be used with squid or scallops.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, and paprika in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Once the oil is hot and the garlic has turned golden brown, increase heat to high and add the shrimp.
- 3Cook until the shrimp turn pink and opaque, about 3 minutes.
- 4Deglaze the pan with sherry or lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5Serve garnished with chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Spanish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spanish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sizzling Sherry Shrimp With Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.5
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 143.2 mg
- Sodium 646.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 15.8 g