This recipe can also be used with squid or scallops.
Make and share this Sizzling Sherry Shrimp With Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- Heat olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, and paprika in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot and the garlic has turned golden brown, increase heat to high and add the shrimp.
- Cook until the shrimp turn pink and opaque, about 3 minutes.
- Deglaze the pan with sherry or lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve garnished with chopped parsley.