Recipe by Lavender Lynn
This recipe can also be used with squid or scallops.
Top Review by teresas
This was nice and spicy...just the way hubby and I like our food...I served mine alone while I served hubby's over rice...he did say it didn't blend well with rice...so he just ate his alone too! I could see making a huge batch of this to serve to a crowd...=)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry (lemon juice)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped Italian flat leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, and paprika in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot and the garlic has turned golden brown, increase heat to high and add the shrimp.
- Cook until the shrimp turn pink and opaque, about 3 minutes.
- Deglaze the pan with sherry or lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve garnished with chopped parsley.