Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
Our friend Steve makes these and we love them. He suggested using the new spicy ketchup for an extra kick.
- 4 cups restaurant-style corn chips
- 1 cup crabmeat, shredded
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 dash paprika, to taste
- Arrange nachos on a serving plate.
- Distribute crab meat and cheese over nachos.
- Sprinkle with paprika and microwave for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Mix ketchup and horseradish together and serve on the side with nachos.