- 2 lbs fresh sea scallops, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced and divided
- 4 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 head radicchio
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss together the scallops, half the garlic, 1 teaspoons of the ginger and olive oil in a large bowl.
- Grill in a grill basket or on a grill rack over medium high heat 2-4 minutes on each side or until scallops are browned.
- Arrange radicchio on individual salad plates; top with scallops.
- Whisk remaining garlic, onions, vegetable oil, vinegar, remaining 3 tablespoons of ginger, and sugar in a small bowl; drizzle over the scallops.
- Serve immediately.