Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from Gosling's web site
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 bermuda onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled, tails on
- 1 small hot chili pepper, seeded minced
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- 1 orange, zest of
- 1⁄4 cup gosling's black seal rum
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 500 degrees.
- In a heavy bottomed roasting pan heat the oil on the stove top.
- Sauté the onions briefly therein.
- When it is sizzling add the minced hot pepper, then the juice concentrate, zest and Black Seal Rum.
- Bring back to heat and toss in the shrimp, turning to coat.
- Put the roasting pan in the oven and roast shrimp about 8 minutes until pink. Serve sizzling.