Recipe by MizzNezz
This comes from a chef I worked with. He would put this on a platter with a stainless steel liner. It was litterally sizzling when I placed it in front of the diner.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chopped sirloin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 large onions, sliced into rings
- 6 teaspoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sirloin with the salt and pepper.
- Form into 4 sections.
- Heat oil in 12 in skillet.
- Add sirloin and cook on med hi, turning, until done to your preference.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add butter to skillet.
- Saute onion rings just until crisp tender.
- Place sirloin on plate, cover with onions.
- Add water to skillet on hi heat and scrape bits in skillet until you form a juice.
- Pour over the onions.