Recipe by Little Bee
A little different but delicious take on traditional Guacamole. We love this!
Top Review by CraftScout
This was fantastic! I thought the ingredient list looked kinda odd at first (cheese???), but after letting it sit in the fridge for a few hours, everything came together and tasted delicious. Thank you for a GREAT guac!
- 6 ripe Hass avocadoes, peeled, seeded, cut in chunks
- 2 fresh limes, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro leaf
- 1 cup corn kernel
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup grated jalapeno jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)