Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A little different but delicious take on traditional Guacamole. We love this!
- 6 ripe Hass avocadoes, peeled, seeded, cut in chunks
- 2 fresh limes, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro leaf
- 1 cup corn kernel
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup grated jalapeno jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- Mash avocado chunks with lime juice in large bowl. Add cilantro, corn, bell pepper, onion, cheese, hot sauce, and salt. Combine well. Taste, and adjust seasonings with more salt and hot sauce if desired. Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
This was fantastic! I thought the ingredient list looked kinda odd at first (cheese???), but after letting it sit in the fridge for a few hours, everything came together and tasted delicious. Thank you for a GREAT guac!