Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a spicy snack mix that I crave from time to time. You can adjust the heat to your own tastes. Make sure to have plenty of cool beverages to go along with this tasty treat.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 8 cups Crispix cereal
- 2 cups cocktail peanuts
- 2 cups pretzels
- 2 cups Cheez-It crackers
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter.
- Stir in all the seasonings and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the cereal, peanuts, pretzels, and cheez-its.
- Pour the seasoned butter over and stir to coat the mix.
- Pour onto a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool thoroughly and store in a tightly covered container.