Recipe by looneytunesfan
Fram a Kraft newsletter.
Top Review by Chef Mandy Sue
We love this! My hubby doesn't usually like peanut butter in his dinners but this was excellent. We live in ND so during the winter it is too cold outside to grill so I throw it in the oven on 350 for about 25 minutes and it is still great.
- 1⁄3 cup hot water
- 1⁄4 cup kraft original barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons grey poupon honey dijon mustard
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half, cut into 12 thin strips
Directions See How It's Made
- MIX water, barbecue sauce, peanut butter, soy sauce, cilantro and mustard in medium bowl with wire whisk. Refrigerate half of the mixture to use as a dipping sauce. Pour remaining mixture into large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken; seal bag. Shake gently to coat chicken. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to marinate.
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Thread chicken onto 12 skewers in ribbon fashion; discard any remaining marinade in bag.
- GRILL 5 to 7 minute or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with the reserved dipping sauce.