Recipe by Scarletrose44
Everyone loves the toast they serve at Sizzler's to fill you up so you don’t eat too much at the buffet. Now you too can have the recipe! Surprisingly, extremely quick and easy.
Directions See How It's Made
- Change the amount of ingredients used specific to your needs / servings anticipated.
- Butter both sides of bread.
- Sprinkle the grated parmesan cheese on a plate and press in the buttered bread to coat both sides. Ensure even coverage.
- Heat oil in a pan (ensure pan is well oiled for each piece of bread).
- Fry both sides of bread, turning once.
- Once golden brown - serve.