Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and easy with only 4 ingredients! Pack any leftovers into your lunchbox, tastes great cold!
- 14 ounces pasta, shapes cooked and drained (Keep warm)
- 6 good quality thick pork sausage links
- 5 ounces sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 4 tablespoons oil, from the sun dried tomato jar
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, coarsley chopped
- Peel the skins from off of the sausages and chop the meat into small hazelnut sized pieces.
- Chop the sun dried tomatoes into small chunks.
- Heat a TBS of the tomato oil in a large frying pan and sizzle the sausage pieces for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are golden.
- Stir in the sun dried tomato chunks and the remaining oil and heat everything through.
- Toss the pasta into the sausage mixture along with the parsley.
- Make sure eveything is well mixed and coated with the oil.
- Season generously with salt and pepper, and serve straight from the pan.
This was really good!! Quick and easy too. I'd never have thought of adding the sun dried tomatoes. I used mild chorizo and added a couple of chopped garlic and some chili flakes. Thanks Marie Alice!