Recipe by MarieRynr
Quick and easy with only 4 ingredients! Pack any leftovers into your lunchbox, tastes great cold!
Top Review by Liara
This was really good!! Quick and easy too. I'd never have thought of adding the sun dried tomatoes. I used mild chorizo and added a couple of chopped garlic and some chili flakes. Thanks Marie Alice!
- 14 ounces pasta, shapes cooked and drained (Keep warm)
- 6 good quality thick pork sausage links
- 5 ounces sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 4 tablespoons oil, from the sun dried tomato jar
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, coarsley chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the skins from off of the sausages and chop the meat into small hazelnut sized pieces.
- Chop the sun dried tomatoes into small chunks.
- Heat a TBS of the tomato oil in a large frying pan and sizzle the sausage pieces for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are golden.
- Stir in the sun dried tomato chunks and the remaining oil and heat everything through.
- Toss the pasta into the sausage mixture along with the parsley.
- Make sure eveything is well mixed and coated with the oil.
- Season generously with salt and pepper, and serve straight from the pan.