Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Got this from EatingWell.com.
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (30-40 per pound)
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Combine lemon juice, wine, 2 teaspoons oil and garlic in a medium bowl. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes, tossing occasionally. Drain well, reserving marinade.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook, turning once, until barely pink, about 30 seconds per side; transfer to a plate.
- Add bay leaf, crushed red pepper and the reserved marinade to the pan; simmer for 4 minutes.
- Return the shrimp and any accumulated juices to the pan; heat through.
- Season with salt, sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.