Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Almost instant! With this mix, your muffins will be ready when you are.
Make and share this Six Weeks of Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the flour, salt, sugar, and baking soda in a very large bowl.
- Stir in cereal.
- Mix the soda, oil, eggs, and buttermilk in a large bowl; stir well.
- Pour wet mix into dry.
- Stir only to moisten; will be lumpy.
- Can be stored in fridge up to six weeks.
- To bake, preheat oven to 400 degrees; fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full, and bake 20 minutes.