- 1 (15 ounce) box Raisin Bran cereal
- 3 cups sugar
- 5 cups flour
- 5 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1 cup melted margarine
- 1 quart buttermilk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix raisin bran, sugar, flour, soda,cinnamon and salt in large bowl.
- Stir in beaten eggs, margarine, and buttermilk.
- Mix well.
- Store, covered, in refrigerater.
- To use, bake at 400* for 15-20 minutes.
- Will keep in frige for 6 weeks.
- Sugarless version: I think you could take off half the sugar, add the sugar replacement, and 1 t baking soda.