Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
SEE LINKS on my cookbook cover for moreinfo on making good ice cream. "This is an old family recipe from my husband's side of the family. We make it every time we are together. If you have orange extract, you can add a couple of teaspoons for even more orange flavor."
- SEE NOTES RE BETTER ICE CREAM.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar and cream until sugar is dissolved.
- Mix in the milk, mashed bananas, and fruit juices.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker.
- Freeze according to manufacturer's directions.