1/3 Photos of Six Layer White Cake
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This Gluten Free cake is easy to make and healthy to boot, you better believe it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine coconut flour, salt and baking soda.
- 2In a medium bowl, blend together eggs, grapeseed oil, agave and vanilla.
- 3Mix wet ingredients into dry and blend with a mixer or hand blender until smooth.
- 4Pour batter into a bunch of well greased and floured pie, tart or cake pans.
- 5Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- 6Cool completely.
- 7Decorate and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Six Layer White Cake
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.9
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 158.6 mg
- Sodium 237.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: