- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1⁄2 cup cashews, chopped
- 6 ounces chocolate fudge topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix peanut butter and honey. Stir mixture into softened ice cream.
- Spoon half of ice cream mixture into pie crust. Sprinkle with half of chopped cashews. Drizzle 4 oz. fudge sauce over cashews.
- Spoon remaining ice cream mixture into pie crust. Sprinkle with remaining cashews. Drizzle 2 oz. fudge sauce over cashews.
- Freeze until firm (about 6 hours). Garnish with whipped topping and additional fudge if desired.