Recipe by William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin
Absolutely a great nutty tasting bars. Somewhat rich, but oh, so good. This recipe was given to me by a famous Chef in Palm Springs, CA. One must try it to really enjoy.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup graham wafer crumbs
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips (or bits)
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 2 (10 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped walnuts or 1 1⁄4 cups pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a 9" x 13" oven-proof casserole dish.
- Sprinkle graham wafer crumbs on bottom and half way up sides of dish.
- Sprinkle coconut evenly over crumbs.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over coconut.
- Sprinkle butterscotch chips evenly over chocolate.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over the top and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts over top.
- Bake in preheated 350 F oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool and chill before cutting.
- Cut into 2 1/4" x 2 1/2" bars or as desired.