Recipe by dojemi
All good things mixed into one. Prep time does not include chilling time.
Top Review by melting pot
Delicious! They sounded totally great when I skimmed the recipe, so I couldn't wait to try them, and now I'm glad I did! I was so afraid I wouldn't have enough so I kept on skimping on everything, but it turned out to be just right(I should have trusted the recipe, sorry:P) and very delicious too! I want to post a picture but our camera is broken atm so I will as soon as possible because they present beautifully. The base is nice and a little crunchy, and this freezes great! You can eat it straight from the freezer. Thanks for a beautiful recipe, I might try this with a crumble topping in colder weather.— Sep 11, 2005
- 1 2⁄3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (20 ounce) canraspberry fruit filling (or any other fruit filling)
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped walnuts (toasted)
- 7 ounces flaked coconut
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 ounces white chocolate, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter.
- Spread evenly over bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan, pressing down firmly.
- Sprinkle coconuts over crust.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over coconut.
- Bake in oven 20 to 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Spread fruit filling over coconut layer and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Chill 3 to 4 hours.
- Drizzle dark and light chocolate over top in lacy pattern.
- Cut into small bars.