1/1 Photo of Six Can Chicken Tortilla Soup
I got this off another site but I've made it many times and it is SO versatile. Muy facil y bueno! (Very easy and good:)!! No its not authentic but who cares?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Open the cans of corn, chicken broth, chunk chicken, black beans, and diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- 2DO NOT DRAIN!
- 3Add rice and garlic to this as well.
- 4Pour everything into a large saucepan or stock pot.
- 6Simmer over medium heat until chicken is heated through& rice is cooked.
- 7(5 minutes for instant rice).
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Six Can Chicken Tortilla Soup
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.2
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 43.9 mg
- Sodium 1688.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 30.6 g