Prep 12 hrs
Cook 10 mins
This salad is one of my favourites! Definitely tastes like summer and makes a great side dish at our family BBQs. Keeps well in the fridge.
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can white kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can black-eyed peas
- 1 (14 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can yellow beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 3 celery ribs, diced
- Combine marinade ingredients in a small pot, and bring to a boil for 2 minutes to dissolve sugar.
- Meanwhile, toss all other ingredients into a large bowl.
- Pour marinade over salad and toss well.
- Chill overnight, stirring every hour. Enjoy!