Recipe by CallMeCrazy
My sister brought this salsa to a family barbecue this weekend. Absolutely delicious. If you prefer a chunkier salsa you can forego the food processor and just chop ingredients up into the desired size, throw into a bowl and mix. Someday I will measure out 48 shots of Frank's, but for now I find it amusing...lol Note: If you don't absolutely love cilantro, you may want to cut it down to 1/2 of a bunch.
- 8 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 10 green onions, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped, remove seeds for less heat
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped, stems removed
- 1 lime, juice of
- 48 drops Frank's red hot sauce (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ingredients into food processor in order given.
- Pulse a few times until desired consistency (Careful, it is very easy to end up with salsa soup).
- Place into a bowl in the fridge for an hour or so for the flavors to marry.
- If the salsa becomes to liquidy you can strain it a bit before serving.