Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Home style meatloaf serve with gravy, mashed potatoes and a vegetable
- 2 lbs hamburger meat
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped white onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) can Franco-American beef gravy
- 2 1⁄2 cups unseasoned breadcrumbs
- Combine egg, green pepper , onion, garlic salt, onion salt, worchestshire sauce and beef gravy; mix well.
- Add hamburger meat kneading into mixture gradually; add breadcrumbs while kneading.
- Form into loaf and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Loaf should be roughly 6 inches wide by three inches tall in shape.
- Bake at 350° preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours.