Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
A great recipe for busy days. These are great served over hot cooked noodles or rice.
- 2 lbs sirloin tip roast, cut into 2 " cubes
- 1 lb button mushrooms or 1 lb baby portabella mushrooms, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup
- Place sirloin cubes, mushrooms, garlic, thyme, marjoram and parsley in crock pot.
- Cover with soup.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours or until meat is done. Serve over hot cooked noodles or rice.
This was very bland. I had to add extra spices to mine as i didn't care for it originally.