1/3 Photos of Sirloin Tips With Garlic Butter Stroganoff
A fast and easy meal that you can serve to guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first five ingredients, stir well and divide in half.
- 2Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter mixture in a skillet on med-high heat.
- 3Add onion and cook 3 minutes until golden.
- 4Add mushrooms and cook about 4 minutes until tender.
- 5Remove from skillet.
- 6Sprinkle steak with salt & pepper.
- 7Melt the other 3 tablespoons of butter over medium high heat and add steak.
- 8Cook for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- 9Return onion/mushroom mix to skillet and stir in sherry and half and half.
- 10Cook till thoroughly heated through and serve over rice or egg noodles.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sirloin Tips With Garlic Butter Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (383 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.4
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 153.4 mg
- Sodium 408.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 40.7 g