Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
A fast and easy meal that you can serve to guests.
Make and share this Sirloin Tips With Garlic Butter Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the first five ingredients, stir well and divide in half.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter mixture in a skillet on med-high heat.
- Add onion and cook 3 minutes until golden.
- Add mushrooms and cook about 4 minutes until tender.
- Remove from skillet.
- Sprinkle steak with salt & pepper.
- Melt the other 3 tablespoons of butter over medium high heat and add steak.
- Cook for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Return onion/mushroom mix to skillet and stir in sherry and half and half.
- Cook till thoroughly heated through and serve over rice or egg noodles.
We thought this had a lovely flavor. I like that it came together quickly which is great for week nights.
I also liked this quick recipe, however, I did have to add some Mrs.Dash to it when I first tasted it. My husband and 2 teenage sons thought it lacked some flavor, too, and did the same.
This was a quick, easy meal. Came together really quickly and tastes delicious. I used what I had on hand, which was cube steaks that I cut up into bite-size pieces. Thanks for a great dish.