Recipe by Miss Annie
This is a wonderful way to use sirloin. It really tastes wonderful, and it's easy to make. Prep time includes 1 hour marinating.
- 3 lbs beef sirloin
- meat tenderizer
- 4 tablespoons oil, for browning
- 3⁄4 cup Burgundy wine
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 5 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove fat and fiber from meat.
- Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Sprinkle with meat tenderizer at least one hour before cooking.
- In a large frying pan, brown meat on all sides.
- Mix all other ingredients together in a bowl and pour over beef tips.
- Put lid on pan and simmer for 1 hour.
- Do not remove lid until done.