Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I did not see this particular recipe listed - this is from the South Beach program, Phase 1. We really enjoy the different flavors of this recipe.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef sirloin steaks, cut into tips
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup fresh tomato, pureed in food processer
- ground pepper
- 3⁄4 cup red wine
- Cut beef into cubes.
- In large skillet over medium high heat, heat olive oil and brown cubes with garlic.
- Add mushrooms, tomatoes, salt, pepper, and wine.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until cubes ae tender.
This was so easy and it makes a delicious meal that you can make even on a busy weeknight. The flavors were wonderful. Thanks for sharing.