Recipe by MizzNezz
Serve this over a bed of hot buttered noodles. YUM!
Top Review by Virginia Chandler
WOW!!!!!! This was excellent!!!!!! The meat was so tender and the mustard added a wonderful flavor!!! I had thought this would be like a stroganoff but the mustard and soy sauce gave it a completely different flavor. I think I will be serving this alot this winter!!!!!!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs sirloin tip steaks, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2⁄3 cup beef broth
- 1⁄4 cup wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the meat in butter and oil in a lg skillet.
- Place in a 2qt baking dish.
- In the skillet, saute mushrooms and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Pour all over meat.
- Cover and bake at 325* for 1-1/2 hour or until tender.
- In skillet, mix broth, vinegar, and soy sauce; bring to a boil.
- Boil for 2 minutes.
- Mix mustard, cornstarch and cream, stir into broth mixture.
- Bring to a boil; boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Drain juices that have accumulated around the beef into broth mixture.
- Cook on med heat, stirring, until bubbly.
- Add the meat, mix well.