Cook1 hr 35 mins
Serve this over a bed of hot buttered noodles. YUM!
Make and share this Sirloin Tips recipe from Food.com.
- Brown the meat in butter and oil in a lg skillet.
- Place in a 2qt baking dish.
- In the skillet, saute mushrooms and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Pour all over meat.
- Cover and bake at 325* for 1-1/2 hour or until tender.
- In skillet, mix broth, vinegar, and soy sauce; bring to a boil.
- Boil for 2 minutes.
- Mix mustard, cornstarch and cream, stir into broth mixture.
- Bring to a boil; boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Drain juices that have accumulated around the beef into broth mixture.
- Cook on med heat, stirring, until bubbly.
- Add the meat, mix well.