Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 hrs 30 mins
Sirloin Tip Roast
Make and share this Sirloin Tip Roast recipe from Food.com.
- Sear the roast on both sides with the butter in a dutch oven.
- Add soy sauce over top.
- Fill pot with water to top of roast.
- Simmer, covered for 5 hours and then refreigerate overnight.
- Slice the roast.
- Place in pan and pur juices over roast with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes at 350.
A very tasty and tender roast. Preparation is a snap, and really frees up precious time if preparing other time-consuming side dishes or guests are a consideration. Leftover cold pan juices also make a good gravy base. Thanks, DanDrake!