6 hrs 5 mins
I bought a big roast at Costco, and threw this in the crock pot with some other ingredients, based loosely on some other recipes I've read here. I have never spent so little time on something that came out so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put chopped onions on the bottom of the crock pot so the meat has something to rest on.
- 2Put meat in the crock pot and rub the salad dressing powder all over it, turning to get all sides.
- 3Open soup can and spread all over the roast with a butter knife.
- 4Do NOT add any liquid to the crock pot!
- 5Cook on high for two hours, then on low for another four, at least.
- 6You don't want the roast to be falling apart, but you want it tender.
- 7Remove the roast and put on a platter.
- 8Cover with foil and let it rest in a warm place for about 20 minutes.
- 9Meanwhile, add the diluted flour to the juices in the crock; turn the crock on high for 20 more minutes.
- 10Stir frequently.
- 11You can also make the gravy by adding the crock pot juices and flour mixture to a skillet over a med/high flame.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sirloin Tip Crock Pot Roast With Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.9
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 349.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sirloin tip roast
Italian salad dressing mix