- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 907.18 g boneless sirloin (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 1 large onion
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 2 (793.78 g) can diced tomatoes
- 396.89 g can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 396.89 g can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 396.89 g can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 236.59 ml beef broth
- 22.18 ml ground cumin
- 14.79 ml chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large stock pot.
- Cook beef until brown and remove.
- Add onion and bell pepper to pot and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except beef.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in beef and cook until beef is tender.Usually about 45 minutes or so.