- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 lbs boneless sirloin (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 1 large onion
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large stock pot.
- Cook beef until brown and remove.
- Add onion and bell pepper to pot and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except beef.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in beef and cook until beef is tender.Usually about 45 minutes or so.