1/1 Photo of Sirloin Three Bean Chili
1 hr 10 mins
Very hearty chili. Great with corn bread. A staple at our house in the winter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 lbs boneless sirloin (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 1 large onion
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1Heat oil in large stock pot.
- 2Cook beef until brown and remove.
- 3Add onion and bell pepper to pot and cook 2-3 minutes.
- 4Stir in remaining ingredients except beef.
- 5Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- 6Stir in beef and cook until beef is tender.Usually about 45 minutes or so.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sirloin Three Bean Chili
Serving Size: 1 (553 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 681.4
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 136.1 mg
- Sodium 691.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.0 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 57.8 g